- This event has passed.
DDA 2022 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
February 18 @ 9:00 am - February 19 @ 1:00 pm
Dallas Dietetic Alliance invites you to register for the DDA – 2022 ANNUAL CONFERENCE “LOVE YOUR FOOD EVERY DAY” taking place both, virtually on Feb 18–19, 2022, and in-person watchout party on Feb 18th.
February Fri 18th, 2022 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
February Sat 19th, 2022 @ 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
DDA – 2022 ANNUAL CONFERENCE brings together national leading nutrition experts for two days of invigorating continuing education.
Here’s what you can expect:
- 6 credits for dietitians.
- 6 speakers including Dolores Woods, MA, RD, LD; Shanil Juma, PhD; Mary-Lauren Shelton, RDN, LD, CEDRD; Janice Goldschmidt, MPH, MS, RD, LDN; Kelly Green, RD, LD; Debra Wein, MS, RDN, LDN, NSCA-CPT, CWPD.
- Presentations on the nutrition updates for diabetes, cancer, heart health, and weight management, eating disorders, functional foods and supplements; nutrition therapies for individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Practical tips for discussing nutrition with your patients.
- Q&A with speakers.
- Dietitian member: $30/day OR $55 weekend pass
- Dietitian non-member: $40/day or $75 weekend pass
- NDTR member: $25/day OR $45 weekend pass
- NDTR non-member: $35/day or $65 weekend pass
- Student/Intern member: $20/day or $35 weekend pass
- Student/Intern non-member: $30/day or $55 weekend pass
- Retired member: $20/day or $35 weekend pass
- Retired non-member: $30/day or $55 weekend pass
- $250 Bronze
- $500 Silver
- $1000 Gold
Details on sponsorship: DDA 2022 Annual Conf – Sponsorship Flyer
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.