Nourishing Relationships Between Dietetic Professionals
DDA meetings allow members to learn and network in a fun, supportive, and educational environment designed to advance the interest of its members.
The mission of the Dallas Dietetic Alliance is to promote, support, and advance the profession of dietetics through continuing education, networking, and community engagement opportunities to a diverse group of RDs, DTRs, and dietetic students.
Our vision is to advance the field of dietetics by facilitating career progression through public promotion, studying the latest nutrition developments and trends, and offering collaboration opportunities to a diverse group of dietetic professionals.
2021-2022 Membership Starts June 1, 2021!
When joining the Dallas Dietetic Alliance as a student or RDN professional member, you will enjoy these benefits:
- 7 CEUs throughout the membership year
- Access to a Membership Directory
- Social events that allow networking and volunteering opportunities in DFW
- Discounted rate to the annual Fall conference
- Access to the members only area to view and post job listings
A new membership year is here!